Injection and General Business Hours
- Mon: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM; 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wed: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM; 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Thu: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM; 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Important Reminders for Our Injection Patients
- Report symptoms of allergic reaction right away to our staff. We are happy to check arms and answer questions.
- Please wait! Stay in our waiting area 30 minutes after receiving your injection so we may treat any allergic reaction quickly. Most reactions will occur within 1/2 hour and your safety is important to us. Look through a magazine or hook up to our free WiFi.
- Medication changes? Please tell our clinical staff before your injection—we really need to know.
- Off-schedule? Talk to our clinical staff if you get off-schedule or you are planning to be away.
- Your information changes promptly. Coordinating your care is important to us. Insurance, address, phone #, primary care doctor and other updates help us keep things running smooth for you.
- Call ahead in case of extreme weather to see if our injection hours need to change.
- Office and injection hour changes are posted in our office. We close on: News Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.