Our experienced physicians are committed to providing the highest quality allergy and asthma care for children and adults. Our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Allergy & Clinical Immunology as well as the American Board of Internal Medicine which means our patients receive the best standard of care possible in their specialty. Our well-trained staff members look forward to offering their careful attention to you and your family with a smile. Our Worcester location is easily accessible with free, validated parking. Give us a call or talk with your primary care physician to find out if you could benefit from our services. We want you to breathe easier!
Central Mass Allergy & Asthma Care physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies, asthma and related conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will be closing early on Monday December 24th and will give allergy injections until 2:30 pm. We will be closing early on Monday December 31st and will give allergy injections until 4:30 pm.
- NOW READ THIS! Here’s an important article regarding EpiPens and extended expiration dates due to the shortage: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/21/fda-extends-certain-epipen-expiration-dates-to-combat-shortage.html
- This office is closed on Fridays, New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
“We at Central Mass Allergy and Asthma Care are committed to providing expert medical care to patients of all ages seeking diagnosis and treatment of allergic and asthmatic conditions. Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our patients by using the knowledge and experience of our well-trained allergists supported by a skilled, pleasant and compassionate staff.”
Reasons To See An Allergist
- Allergy symptoms, chronic or seasonal
- Asthma–chronic or recurrent
- Bee venom allergy
- Food allergy
- Hives or swelling
- Click on link for more…
That’s it for 2018! Tune in spring of 2019 for new pollen counts.
Enjoy your indoor allergy season!
How to Reach Us
100 MLK, Jr. Blvd 2nd floor.
Worcester, MA 01608-1209
Across from St. Vincent Hospital
Free validated parking for patients
GENERAL BUSINESS AND INJECTION HOURS
Mon 8:00-6:00 PM
Tues 8:00-6:00 PM
Wed 8:00-6:00 PM
Thur 8:00-6:00 PM
(last shot given at 5:30PM each day)
Telephone (508) 757-1589
Fax (508) 756-5633