Our experienced physicians are committed to providing the highest quality allergy and asthma care for children and adults. Our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Allergy & Clinical Immunology or Board Eligible as well as the American Board of Internal Medicine which means our patients receive the best standard of care possible in their specialty. Our well-trained staff members look forward to offering their careful attention to you and your family with a smile. Our Worcester location is easily accessible with free, validated parking. Give us a call or talk with your primary care physician to find out if you could benefit from our services. We want you to breathe easier!
Please read this important message:
Dear Patients, Families, Friends and Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce the sale of our practice, Central Mass Allergy & Asthma Care, to Berkshire Allergy Care, PC and Dr. Thomas B. Edwards to be effective the summer of 2016.
It has been our very great pleasure providing for your health care needs over the past 32 years and getting to know so many of you! We are confident that Dr. Edwards’ group will continue to provide the same high quality care for you and your family in the years ahead. Changes in summary:
- Lawrence G. Pincus, M.D. is announcing his retirement effective July 2016. Alan Harris, MD and John S. Sullivan, MD are also announcing their plans to retire, but may continue to see patients throughout the summer to assist with a smooth transition.
- Thomas B. Edwards will take over and continue the practice. Dr. Edwards is a former Chief of Allergy at Albany Medical College and currently a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine in the AMC Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Training Program. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and also of the American College of Physicians. He is board certified, and twice re-certified, in Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Dr. Edwards has resided in Westborough, MA for eighteen years and has over twenty-four years of experience providing allergy and asthma care to patients of all ages. He has a working fluency in Spanish.
- Edwards will be joined by Zhenhong Li, MD this summer. Dr. Li is board certified in Internal Medicine and is fluent in Chinese. She completes her allergy fellowship at Albany Medical College this June and is board eligible in Allergy & Immunology this fall.
- Patients with existing appointments after July 15th will be informed if a physician change is made.
- Office visit and injection hours will soon be extended to Friday.
Allergy injection patients should expect no interruption of their schedules; no action is needed.
Central Mass Allergy & Asthma Care’s name is not changing and you can continue to reach us at the same address, telephone and fax numbers. If we can answer any questions for you regarding the upcoming changes, please feel free to contact us by telephone or website email.
We have greatly valued our relationship with you and thank you for your loyalty and friendship over the years. Best wishes for your future health!
Alan Harris, MD, Lawrence Pincus, MD and John Sullivan, MD